Port Douglas Picture Framing print quality Canvas Prints at our studio workshop at 9 Pioneer Close, Craiglie.
Reproduction canvas prints come in many different qualities; there are many small intricate details in finishing a reproduction canvas print correctly.
Firstly, the materials used in the canvas framing processes and then the quality of canvas used.
Likewise, the quality of the printing processes will determine the quality and longevity of a canvas print.
Port Douglas Picture framing has the experience and the right formula to complete your perfectly finished canvas prints.
If further custom framing if required for your stretched canvas print we have you covered all under the one roof.
One-stop-shop for canvas printing, stretching and custom framing.
We work with many of Australia’s leading art photographers, studio photographers and reproduction artists. Along with, the ever-increasing number of enthusiasts and hobby photographers.
North Queensland’s regional tropical weather can be tough not to mention damaging on artworks.
Our canvas prints undergo a UV heat laminated seal, therefore are easy to maintain and lasts in the tropical conditions. This process also seals in the inks, not to mention, protection from the sun and bug damage.
Furthermore, stretched Canvas prints are perfect for photography, wedding, families and reproduction digital artwork prints.
Port Douglas Picture Framing Canvas Print Materials
- Epson Stylus PRO Printers. Industry leaders in fine art Printers
- Epson Genuine Ultrachrome HDR Inks. Ensuring the highest definition images with a full-colour gamut.
- Ilford matte canvas 100% cotton, is a heavy-weight, free of artificial whiteners.
- This canvas offers an impressive colour and definition.
- HOT PRESS UV Laminate for unparalleled protection of your canvas prints.
- All our prints are laminated with a coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your print will last well into the future.
- 1.8, 3.2 and 3.8cm wide treated pine stretcher bars to suit the size of your canvas prints.
- Indeed, a quality frame ensures your print won’t warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today.
- With this in mind, our framers’ tape and stainless fixtures to hang your prints.
- Quality finishing touches to your print.
Canvas Prints Edges
- White edge.
- Mirrored Edge. (Recommended)
- Your choice of colour on edge.
We need your digital image and just a few details on how you would like your canvas finished.
Contact us directly for further Technical questions.